Friday, July 11, 2008

James Vasanthan - Subramaniyapuram

James Vasanthan - Who is this guy?


James Vasanthan is the Music Director for the movie Subramaniyapuram. I listened to the song Kangal Irundal and got a good feeling about James. I feel that he has a good taste for melodies. I liked his ReethiGowla presentation.

The singers Belly Raj and Deepa Mariam have done a great job indeed. Lyricist Thamarai's lines are very nice. I felt that James could have made the interludes a little more grand. Wondering how ARR / IR / VS would have handled this song.


Here is a list of songs that I am aware of in this Raaga.


Chinna Kanna Azhaikkiraan - Ilayaraja - Kavikkuyil
Azhagaana Raakshasiye - A.R.Rahman - Mudhalvan
Thalaiyai Kuniyum Thaamaraiye - Ilayaraja - Oru Odai Nadhiyagiradhu
Meettadha oru veenai - Ilayaraja - Poonthottam
Kaadhan Neruppin - GV.Prakash - Veyyil
Sudum Nilavu - Vidyasagar - Thambi
Raman Kadhai KelungaL - Ilayaraja - SippikkuL Muthu
TheendaTheenda - Vidyasagar - Thulluvadho Ilama
Kangal Irundal - James Vasanthan - Subramaniyapuram
Mugilinamey keladi - Bhavatharini - Amirtham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Banglore, Karnataka, India

I am not that much famous fellow to describe about myself,I think i can describe like this a person who is lost in his dreams to achieve something which has a long and very difficult path to claim it.I dont know I will achieve or not but still my soul will go after it until i live.