Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GIVE BLOOD SAVE A LIFE


SAVE LIVES SAVE HUMANITY

I was taken aback when i got a message that a 1 year child was died due to lack of Blood in a private hospital in banglore.Where my friend was working he called most of friends and even me also we people took it very easy and we did not care that much about. So the result of that the small and beatiful child died.Now I also feel guilty for that so friends Please dont take it in easy way that You people got any messages that in need of Blood take that message in a serious way and try to help that people as soon as possible.

Every 2-seconds, someone in the country is in need of blood. Every year our nation requires about 4 Crore units of blood, out of which only a meager 5 Lakh units of blood are available.

It's not that, people don't want to donate blood. Many, many times it's just that they are not aware of a need. As a result, needy people end up going through a lot of pain

U cannot just save a life by forwarding e-mails. If u really want to save someone's life, register at www.studenz.in and have the satisfaction that one day someone will thank u for what u did today.

Donate blood,,,, Save lives.... register
www.studenz.in

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts


THANKS FOR REGISTERING at www.studenz.in

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Banglore, Karnataka, India

I am not that much famous fellow to describe about myself,I think i can describe like this a person who is lost in his dreams to achieve something which has a long and very difficult path to claim it.I dont know I will achieve or not but still my soul will go after it until i live.